Re: OAS 4.0.7 on NT

From: <private_comm_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 21:36:16 GMT

In article <7taasp$njn_at_hermes.acs.unt.edu>,   "Kat" <kaford_at_swbell.net> wrote:
> Newbie to OAS. I am an NT admin who has been told to install
> OAS on an NT Server. Everything installed fine and I have the
> tns listener configured etc. However I cannot get the ORB to
> start. I get error 20214 OAS process cannot be started because
> the CORBA orb processes cannot be started" Any suggestions?

OAS 4 is not compatible with SP4 or SP5. You need a patch from Oracle. Actually it's a replacement dll - can't quite remember from the top of my head but I think it is somthing like yt.dll. Anyway look on the Oracle FTP site or give SUpport a call.

PC.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Oct 06 1999 - 16:36:16 CDT