Creating a new App in Oracle Designer by using and existing schema

From: Chuck <rhugga_at_phi.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 01:02:42 GMT

I am trying to create an app based on our company's ERP package which consists of nearly 1200 tables in Oracle 8.0.5. I can connect fine and create the repository objects, but cannot do anything past that. I keep getting numerous errors suc as failed to 'open' on ACTIVITY when trying to create a new app. My database user has the DBA role. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
CHuck Received on Mon Oct 04 1999 - 20:02:42 CDT