How to start/shutdown automatically?

From: Shi yousong <yousong_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 11:48:01 +1000

Hi,

Could anyone tell me how to automatically implement start/shutdown Oracle8 when Solaris 2.6 boot/shutdown ? I know it is something to do with shell script dbstart and dbshut, /etc/oratab as well. I plan to change some entries under /etc/tc0.d and /etc/rc2.d.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Sam Received on Mon Oct 04 1999 - 20:48:01 CDT