Re: Net8 - tnslistener

From: Linux <linux_at_prima.de>
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 22:25:16 +0100

UPS, i never heard about a trouble with the network products or Oracle. Well, get sure that the installer has rearly installed the TCP/IP NETWORK ADAPTER,
not only the support environment for network adapters. I also had this problem like yours, the installer say's network adapters support installed, but
none adapters was installed; i had forgotten to select ( opened + prefix and select my required adapter )
the specific adapters. It seems that the installer doesnt install ALL ADAPTERS if you select just Networkadapers and don't opend the specifig adapter in the subchain of Networkadapter.

Hope this helps you....

Gerhard Wesser

PS: this is also under LINUX