Renaming SYSTEM tablespace file

From: Maoz Mussel <maoz_at_mindcti.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 15:51:25 +0200

Hello,

This question probably have a straight forward answer, but I can't find one: How do I move a SYSTEM tablespace file to a new location? I can't take it offline, so I can't safely move the file to the new location. I haven't found reference to this issue on Oracle's documentation.

Thanks,
Maoz Received on Thu Sep 30 1999 - 08:51:25 CDT