Re: Starting w/ Oracle 8

From: Cameron Johnson <cameronj_at_abraxas365.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 16:09:19 +0200

Winnie

Oracle 8 includes an Access database migration wizard. (A20WIZ80.exe)

They also have an assistant for SQL server.

Vintrice

By default the Access wizard attempts to logon as system. Have you logged on as system to look for your tables? Or knowing the name of a missing table, logon as system and select owner, tablename from dba_tables where table_name like '%TABLE_NAME%'. At least you should be able to see who owns the tables in the oracle environment.

Cameron

Cameron

Winnie Liu <winnie_liu_at_infonet.com> wrote in message news:7ss81o$16t$1_at_birch.prod.itd.earthlink.net...
> How can you import an Access 97 database into Oracle? Are you using
SQLLOAD?