Re: Linux Kernel Parameters / Oracle8

From: Mimi Weiss <horndinkle_at_h2net.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:13:02 -0600

You have to change a couple of header files and then recompile the Linux kernel. The SHM... parameters are in /usr/src/linux/include/asm/shmparam.h (I think), and the SEM... parameters are in /usr/src/linux/include/linux/sem.h. The paths may be different for you, depending on which Linux you're running, so probably you should try to do a find on the two header files.

Hope this helps

Mimi