Need DBMS_OCTK.SQL file (CRYPTO Toolkit package)

From: Abdelkafi <abdelkafi_at_skynet.be>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 20:31:52 +0200

Hello,

I would like to generate random number with the dbms_random package. But when I execute the 'initialize' function ( dbms_random.initialize (10000) ),
 I received the following message :

ORA-04068: existing state of packages has been discarded ORA-04067: not executed, package body "SYS.DBMS_CRYPTO_TOOLKIT" does not exist
ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_RANDOM", line 19

Consulting the oracle documentation, I have seen that the function that I need are
located in the DBMS_CRYPTO_TOOLKIT package (file name DBMS_OCTK.SQL).

Can anybody send me this file ?

Thanks for your help and advices. Received on Mon Sep 27 1999 - 13:31:52 CDT