ORA-01001

From: Joe Driscoll <joed_at_icoms.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 15:32:27 -0400

I just had this error come up. I also found a entry in this newsgroup for this same error. However, it's been expired. Can anyone give me a pointer to where I can find the meaning/reason/fix for this?

how about any online source that lists all of the ORA errors?

thanks for all your help.

Joe Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 14:32:27 CDT