JServer performance

From: <gaop_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 17:54:11 GMT

I have a Java stored procedure that loops through a 2 dimensional array and applies some operations to each array element. When run inside JServer, one operation took 20590 ms, and the same operation, when run outside using JDK 1.1.6, took only 410 ms.

What did I do wrong? Is there any way I can improve the performance?

Thanks for any help.

Gao Peng

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Sep 24 1999 - 12:54:11 CDT