Re: Graphical tunning tool for NT

From: Eduardo Yanes <eyanes_at_mediaplanning.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 19:16:59 +0200

You have several tools....

Graphics Tools....
Oracle Performance Manager...Oracle Top Sessions, Oracle Lock Manager... and the best one ( some times.. ) .... Oracle Expert ( helps you with tuning...)

Performance Tool for NT ( Oracle )
TOAD...
Instance Monitor....
AdHawk...

Text Tools.
$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/utlbstat.sql --> utlestat

Bye.

Eduardo.