Re: Returning ResultSet from SQLJ stored procedures

From: huh <huhhy_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:18:29 +0200

Mhh....Q174679 besides other info states:

->-
SUMMARY
This article demonstrates how to use Visual Basic Enterprise Edition, Remote Data Object (RDO),
the Microsoft ODBC Driver for Oracle version 2.0 and higher, and an Oracle PL/SQL package to retrieve resultsets from an Oracle stored procedure.
-<-

I agree it is a drawback. The way how to do it varies depending on respective driver.
INTERSOLV solved this a bit different and ORACLE added similar support only a short time ago.
There is no unification for ODBC drivers for ORACLE - it's a mess.

However your mileage may vary.

BTW: I'm interested in workaround MS provides. Could you tell us more please?

--
Thank you for keeping >anti-spam< habit: not including my address in your reply.