Re: monitor user processes

From: Jeff Hunter <jeffh_at_btitelecom.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 14:04:51 -0400

SQL> l
  1* select sid, serial#, program, username, status from v$session

      SID   SERIAL# PROGRAM                        USERNAME     STATUS
--------- --------- ------------------------------ ------------ --------
      116      2733 MSACCESS.EXE                   LOSHERRYM    INACTIVE
      118      1088 MSACCESS.EXE                   LOKIML       INACTIVE
      119      2271 sqlload_at_excelsior (TNS V1-V2)  CALLREC      ACTIVE
      120      7432 MSACCESS.EXE                   LOPATRICIM   SNIPED
      121      1831 MSACCESS.EXE                   LOGILLIANC   SNIPED
      122      1973 MSACCESS.EXE                   LOKARLETTH   INACTIVE
      123      3281 MSACCESS.EXE                   LOCLAUDIAH   INACTIVE
      124      1963 MSACCESS.EXE                   LOGERALDIG   INACTIVE
      125      5183 MSACCESS.EXE                   LOKIMBERLB   INACTIVE
      126      1701 MSACCESS.EXE                   LOTRACEYB    INACTIVE