Re: Linux installation

From: Kovacs Richard <krichard_at_buga.csoma.elte.hu>
Date: 22 Sep 1999 13:54:29 GMT

HI!

What Linux version do you use?
To be more exact: What glibc is the your linux running on? If glibc 2.1 then you'll also need to get the glibc patch from ftp.oracle.com

By the way: Untar and zip the files.

Then follow instauctions except for:
The installer is unable to install the documentation, unless you create the proper directory for it during install. the JavaDBMS (or os) install is full of bugs as well. email me if you need a step by step instruction. krichard_at_buga.csoma.elte.hu

--
Ritschie

To reach me in contention with CelineHTML please send e-mails to: krichard_at_celinehtml.dhs.org

CelineHTML
http://celinehtml.dhs.org Received on Wed Sep 22 1999 - 08:54:29 CDT