Re: Oracle 'Inteligent' Agent (DBSNMP)

From: Frederic DEBRUS <frederic.debrus_at_ces-cdr.be>
Date: 21 Sep 1999 16:10:54 GMT

I use a little shell script in /etc/init.d to start my DBSNMP daemon with the following lines

case '$1' in

        'start') su - oracle -c "lsnrctl dbsnmp_start";;

        'stop') su - oracle -c "lsnrctl dbsnmp_start";;

esac

Michiel Ploeger <nospam.Michiel.Ploeger_at_Bluewater-Group.Com> wrote in article <7s89gd$gq7$1_at_news1.xs4all.nl>...