Oracle 4.07 AppServer: starting up HTTP Listener Question...

From: Aaron G <aglahe_at_globalinfotek.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 14:33:06 -0400

I am running Solaris 2.6, Oracle 8.0.5, and Oracle AppServer 4.0.7

I have gotten to the point where the Application Server Part, the ORB stuff starts up, but the listeners for the HTTP guys get initaization errors:

Information: Listening on NORM port 8889 address 0.0.0.0
Information: wriorProcessINit:  RMProxy IOR Bootstrap Service initialized
Information: Application init function oracle_adp_init returned
ADI_FATALINIT
Error: Ther server could not initialize Information: The server is exiting
OWS-08811: Unable to startup Oracle Web Listener 'admin'.
Information: Listening on NORM port 80 address 0.0.0.0
Information: wriorProcessINit:  RMProxy IOR Bootstrap Service initialized
Information: Application init function oracle_adp_init returned
ADI_FATALINIT
Error: Ther server could not initialize Information: The server is exiting
OWS-08811: Unable to startup Oracle Web Listener 'www'.

But all of the ORB processes startup find. Any leads would be great. The funny thing is that I did have the server running before, and I brought it down to and restarted, and it did not come back up. Figures, should have just left it alone.

Thanks in advance, Aaron Received on Mon Sep 20 1999 - 13:33:06 CDT