Sessions

From: Bjarni Ragnarsson <bjarnir_at_centrum.is>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 12:03:31 +0100

I have a Oracle Workgroup Server for NT, v.7.3.3.0. with the following services started:

    OracleServiceORCL, OracleStartORCL and OracleTNSListener.

OracleAgent is not running.

Fearing that a process may be "hanging" in the system I would kindly like to ask someone to post me the results of the following query:

    SELECT saddr, sid, serial#, program from v$session;

on an server with idendical setup (any version 7.x.x.x will probably give the same results).
Please restart Oracle services or make otherways sure that no processes are running on it (other than neccessary to run the query of course).

With forward GREAT thanks,
--
Bjarni Ragnarsson
bjarnir_at_centrum.is Received on Sat Sep 18 1999 - 06:03:31 CDT