Re: Enterprise Manager

From: HTS Process Control <htsauto_at_globalserve.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 08:52:45 -0400

Marty,

I checked my access but I have a question (probably a dumb one!) Do the users on both machines have to be the same? i.e. should I have a Roza21Operator user account on both NT machines? I have one in each of my databases but only in the machine I am running the job from do I have a Roza21Operator NT user.

I am really confused why I need an NT user anyway. Am I not just connecting through SQL*net? In which case I have never had to worry about NT users before. I am just using a TCP/IP connection on a standard ethernet network connection. No domains or anything just a default workgroup.

Thanks,

Jenn :)