Calling all Oracle Developers, This is not a gimmick !!!!

From: m burgess <cliveden_at_cliveden.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 14:49:10 +0100

Dear all,
Just recently I have received information on several positions which may interest all of you. If you are currently working as an Oracle Developer either permanent or contract then please contact me. It may be that you are not currently fullfilling your earning potential, so if you are interested in either applying of just finding out more details on the positions the drop me a note (attach C.V. if you want) to cliveden_at_cliveden.co.uk and mark for the attention of Martin Donnelly or you could give me a call on 01344 489489 and we can discuss your requirements. Thankyou for taking the time to read this, I hope to be hearing for you soon.
Yours Sincerely
Martin Donnelly Received on Thu Sep 16 1999 - 08:49:10 CDT