utl_raw Use in ODBC

From: James A. Littlefield <jal_at_alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:14:30 -0400

I am trying to use the utl_raw.bit_and() and bit_or() functions within the where clause of a select statement. This is successful when the statement is submitted via sqlplus but fails when the same statement is SQLExecDirect() over an ODBC conn. I am running Ora8.0.1.5 on RH6.0 Linux. Using openlink UDBC/ODBC drivers. Other simple queries/updates/inserts are working via the same interface so I think that things a set up correctly.

Thanks for any advice.
Jim Received on Mon Sep 13 1999 - 12:14:30 CDT