Re: table constraints

From: Jeff Hunter <jeffh_at_btitelecom.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:05:54 -0400

The user_constraints view will have the referenced constraint and referenced owner in the R_CONSTRAINT_NAME and R_OWNER fields. The type of constraint is in the CONSTRAINT_TYPE field and I believe you would be looking for a CONSTRAINT_TYPE of 'C'.

The columns of a constraint are in user_cons_columns in the COLUMN_NAME field. Hint: order your query by the POSITION field to determine the order the constraint columns are in...