Re: New DB vs Sample?

From: Kevin A Lewis <KevinALewis_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 16:51:54 +0100

Go ahead and create the new database get it to the state you are happy with it then get rid of the 'SAMPLE' one. Its all good practice.

I personally don't like having a Sample database around for anything other than playing with.

You don't have to have all the services running concurrently for both instances.

Regards
--
Kevin A Lewis (BOCM PAULS LTD - Animal Feed Manufacturer - Ipswich England)

                        <KevinALewis_at_HotMail.com>

The views expressed herein by the author of this document are not necessarily those of BOCM PAULS Ltd. Paul Woods <paulwoods_at_inter-intelli.com> wrote in message news:hW8C3.858$e4.1810_at_news1.iquest.net...