Oracle Developer Server

From: Nandakumar <N.Kumar_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 21:54:53 GMT

 Hi

 I was installing Oracle Developer Server on Linux Platform. After installing Net8, installer came up with the mesg. 'rdbms' software is not found on the system. install it from some other source'. I have no idea what that means. Could someone clarify this to me?

If the mesg. meant 'ORACLE DB', then Oracle Developer Server MUST BE installed on the same host as the Oracle DB's. Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks

--
Nandakumar
(N.Kumar_at_rocketmail.com)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Fri Sep 10 1999 - 16:54:53 CDT