Importing into another tablespace

From: Dirk Olmes <dirk_at_object-factory.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 18:14:15 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to import some data exported with the exp utility from user A (Oracle 7) into another database (Oracle 8).

What I would like to do is to import the data into another tablespace while importing on the Oracle8 database (I want to make a copy of the deployment database).

I have read all the documentation about exp and imp and still haven't found a way to convince imp to import to another tablespace than the one the data was exported from.

Can anyobdy give me a hint how this should work?

TIA, -dirk Received on Tue Sep 07 1999 - 11:14:15 CDT