Re: RMI from Java stored procedures

From: C. Ferguson <c_ferguson_at_rationalconcepts.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 13:00:42 -0700

Hi Joe,
  maybe database trigger to external procedure to c routine that makes the socket connection to remote method? In 8.0.4 you can use pipes to get to a c method, or use the external procedure mechanism to make the c call which can then talk to the java process. I haven't done c to java, so you'll have to do some digging...
just some ideas.

regards,
Cindy