Re: RMI from Java stored procedures

From: Joe Varghese <NOSPAM_at_NOSPAM.com>
Date: 1 Sep 1999 17:57:43 GMT

Can you (or anyone else) post some books/articles/websites where I can learn more about Java stored procedures? Can an Oracle database have Java stored procedures?

My problem is that I want to call a RMI method whenever the database is updated, and until now didnt know that stored procedures could be written in Java (unless I misunderstood the post).

Thanks in advance!

joe varghese

In article <m13dx6xqlx.fsf_at_kheldar.evhr.net>, doeni_at_kheldar.evhr.net says...