Oracle 8i and Oracle Web application Server

From: Harini <harinirayadurgam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 14:23:03 +0100

Can I use Oracle 8i wherever I can use Oracle Web application server? For example, I need to deploy Java programs that would access 3rd party softwares to record video files and store them in the database. Would I be able to do it with a Win NT Server and Oracle 8i server, so that I don't need to invest in an Oracle Web application server?? Thanx
Harini Received on Tue Aug 31 1999 - 08:23:03 CDT