Does anyone know these tables?

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 13:08:57 -0400

In a testing area, (which is not supposed to anything in it other than a specific data model)
some tables appeared last Friday at 2:30. Clearly, I have to tighten things up, but I was
hoping these table names would ring a bell with someone. I couldn't find a script in
rdbms/bin that made reference to these tables (although I only tried a small sample).
The tables look like Oracle proprietary stuff - they have field names like
db_authent_string etc.,

They were :

EVT_CARRIER_CONFIGURATION
EVT_DEST_PROFILE
EVT_HISTORY
EVT_INSTANCE
EVT_MAIL_CONFIGURATION
EVT_MONITOR_NODE
EVT_NOTIFY_STATUS
EVT_OPERATORS
EVT_OPERATORS_ADDITIONAL
EVT_OPERATORS_SYSTEMS
EVT_OUTSTANDING

TABLE_NAME

EVT_PROFILE
EVT_PROFILE_EVENTS
EVT_REGISTRY
EVT_REGISTRY_BACKLOG

15 rows selected.

SQL> edit
Wrote file afiedt.buf
"afiedt.buf" 3 lines, 66 characters
select table_name from user_tables where table_name like 'SMP%'
/ 1 select table_name from user_tables where table_name   2* like 'SMP%'
SQL> / TABLE_NAME

SMPACKAGE_S
SMPARALLELJOB_S
SMPARALLELOPERATION_S
SMPARALLELSTATEMENT_S
SMPRODUCT_S
SMP_AD_ADDRESSES_
SMP_AD_DISCOVERED_NODES_
SMP_AD_NODES_
SMP_AD_PARMS_
SMP_AUTO_DISCOVERY_ITEM_
SMP_AUTO_DISCOVERY_PARMS_

TABLE_NAME

SMP_BLOB_
SMP_CREDENTIALS$
SMP_JOB_
SMP_JOB_EVENTLIST_
SMP_JOB_HISTORY_
SMP_JOB_INSTANCE_
SMP_JOB_LIBRARY_
SMP_JOB_TASK_INSTANCE_
SMP_LONG_TEXT_
SMP_REP_VERSION
SMP_SERVICES

TABLE_NAME

SMP_SERVICE_GROUP_DEFN_
SMP_SERVICE_GROUP_ITEM_
SMP_SERVICE_ITEM_
SMP_UPDATESERVICES_CALLED_
SMP_USER_DETAILS

If anyone has a clue..I would really appreciate knowing Received on Mon Aug 30 1999 - 12:08:57 CDT