Re: Newbie: EZ Performance Tuning?

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 20:50:44 -0400

Hi:

Download the CheckTuning.sql script from the site below (under Downloads).

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original music? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult