Re: After creating new database with creat database...

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 20:36:47 +0200

In the following lines ADM equals %RDBMSxx%\admin (where xx is Oracle version no) for NT and $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin for all Unix ports. BTW, Usually it is helpful to post version and platform. Using svrmgrxx|svrmgrl, connected as internal (and don't forget to spool, you never know)

ADM\catalog.sql
ADM\catproc.sql
ADM\catexp.sql

Hth,