Re: SQL*PLUS terminating slowly

From: Kenneth C Stahl <BluesSax_at_Unforgettable.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:32:10 -0400

This keeps getting more complicated. I can see how I can set a shell variable in every account on UNIX that is accessing Oracle, but I'm working with a system that has only a few host-based applications and about 40-50 users who are accessing the database using client applications on an NT workstation. Where would I specify EPC_DISABLED setting on the NT workstation? If it were run from a dos window I could set the parameter in a shortcut, but for a windows application I'd almost have to put it in into the registry, but in that case where?

Ken