Re: Looking for a online backup procedure(pl/sql) on unix

From: banicki <banickiNOpkSPAM_at_webmart.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 07:45:50 -0700

Yes, Hot backups...
The instance is up and running while my procedure is copy- ing the datafiles. The whole alter ts tsname begin backup/ end backup thing...
or
How does you script know when a new tablespaces/datafile has been created? Where is a good set of shell scripts... I'm a reasonable person...(smirk)
I'll follow the path of least resistance... Any help will be greatly appreciated... Terry