Looking for a online backup procedure(pl/sql) on unix

From: banicki <banickiNOhhSPAM_at_webmart.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:36:51 -0700

Are there any online backup procedures written in pl/sql for a UNIX platform? I could use a piece of sample code. I believe I had a piece code from metalink, that was several years old, but I can no longer find it...

Actually would like to make this a scheduled stored procedure verses using cron...

Terry Banicki, Illinois Power