Re: import question

From: s <ks_at_ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 20:29:37 -0700

It is most likely something in the import process, I would thin?. I am able to drop all of the tables and import the export file, and it's fine.
That's what I ended up having to do, but I find it really odd. I want to make sure there isn't something I am missing with an Import parameter, but I don't see anything.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take a look-see