Re: Install Ora 8I on Solaris 2.6

From: Jeff Hunter <marist89_at_excite.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 22:35:57 -0400

Yes, that looks like a resource problem. 246MB may be OK if you were just running the one instance, but it sounds like you are running more stuff than that.

You could tweak with the Kernal params (Look in the install guide and double) and add some swap space, but you probably won't get good performance. Bump it up to 512MB and reinstall would be your best bet...

Jeff Hunter
Enterprise DBA