oracle8 on web

From: Naushi Hussain <Naushi.Hussain_at_Alliedsignal.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 08:19:33 -0700

We are designing our first two application a server and expect thousands of users worldwide be accessing the data over the web. We will eventually have a lot of applications on the server. We have some tables that are common among these applications. So that the user can only see data pertaining to his/her application from these common tables, we like to design the tables to accomodate this feature. Is 'views' the way to segragate the data or do we partition the tables.

Thanks in advance Received on Thu Aug 19 1999 - 10:19:33 CDT