Re: exporting from Oracle8 using Exp80

From: John Seitz <john_seitz_at_protelinc.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 16:17:53 -0400

First I would like to thank you for replying to the group and my email. It makes it easy to know when there is new replies.

You are completely correct about the role of the GET user. He has Unlimited Tablespace granted to him.

Now when creating a User from scratch, can you grant the unlimited tablespace on just one tablespace? I always thought that unlimited tablespace was just for the User's default tablespace.

John Seitz
Protel, Inc.