Oracle Service Error on NT

From: Randy Chang <rchang_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 23:26:01 -0400

I've just installed Oracle 8 on my NT testing server. I have, however, two services that can't be started: 1. ORACLEServiceORCL

                                            2.  ORALCEStartORCL

the following is one of the error messages that I got from NT's event log: "The ORACLEServiceORCL service terminated with the following error: the system could not find the environment optin that was entered".

Please help! Received on Tue Aug 17 1999 - 22:26:01 CDT