Re: Oracle Service Error on NT

From: Christoph Gehrke <christoph.gehrke_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 09:32:03 +0100

Hi Randy

You can config the ORACLEServices wit oradim.exe (oradim /?). If it do not work, you better uninstall each komponent from your TestServer with Oracle Installer, start regedit and delete folder ORACLE in LocalMachine\Software and delete the ORACLE folder un your system (c:\ORACLE or c:\ORANT.....) A new installation will work.

Christoph

Randy Chang schrieb in Nachricht <7pd9lc$tej$1_at_nntp2.atl.mindspring.net>...