arsys1 file

From: Kopernik <mareksyc_at_friko5.onet.pl>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 06:48:20 GMT

Hello

My hard disk with root file system with oracle software was damaged when the power had turned
off. In this time on the another disk in /dbase/remedy directory was created file named arsys1 . His size is 1 GB. I viewed this file with pg. I think it contains some tables.
What is this file ?
Is tere some informations to recovery ?

Marek Syc

mareksyc_at_friko5.onet.pl
http://friko5.onet.pl/ka/mareksyc/
UIN 5230102 Received on Tue Aug 17 1999 - 01:48:20 CDT