Re: ODBC for Oracle7.1 Netware

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 23:30:35 -0400

First, you need to use the ODBC driver that matches the Oracle client, not the Oracle server. Second, use an Oracle client version that will work with the Oracle server version (which includes most currently available combinations).

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original music? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult

Frank wrote in message <7p8s3f$6l9$1_at_reader1.wxs.nl>...
>Help!
>
>We need to retrieve data into MS Excel (win95/win98) from our Netware
Oracle