Drop user takes too much time !!

From: <sjoshi_at_ingr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 19:20:06 GMT

Hello All

     I'm trying to drop a user and all associated objects using drop user A cascade; and somehow the process is taking too long. I know for fact that this user has a lot of data. Is there a faster way to drop this user??

thanks
Sunit

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Aug 16 1999 - 14:20:06 CDT