webDB -->How to use it??

From: <af7757_at_wayne.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 15:41:22 -0400

i know my question is dumb but i hope someone among you would take the pain of answering me..
i have installed Oracle 8i on my solaris machine, i have read a lot about webDB's advantages etc..after installation i beleive i have to configure the thing, i am not able to understand where webDB comes into picture?? i mean how do i need to access it? from where?/ after installing the software i am in a fix of not knowing what to do, can anyone suggest me from where, do i pick up some docs for improving my knowledge in this aspect.

Thanx
ash. Received on Mon Aug 16 1999 - 14:41:22 CDT