Net 8 Connection Manager

From: <kwiateks_at_juno.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 02:05:12 GMT

Hello,

I am trying to using cmctl (oracle connecton manager) to relay my java applet DB calls from the web server to the database server....

BUT am not sure I have oracle connecton manager set right...how do I determine if I can connect using the connection manager to the databse? It seems there is some sort of command line interface.. how do I use it?

I type "./cmctl start", then I type "./cmctl" status and it seems to say it is running (what should I see on startup?)... But when I do a "ps -eaf | grep cmctl, I don't see any process running... where does it look for cman.ora?

Any doc's on line for this?

Please email me a kwiateks_at_juno.com

thanks,
Keith

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Sat Aug 07 1999 - 21:05:12 CDT