ADO and Oracle Stored Procedure.

From: jwindsor <cho5_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 22:31:18 GMT

I would like to find out how to debug an oracle stored procedure kicked off from other processes such as ADO. I have web based database application using ADO and one of the ADO application is kicking off one of the PL/SQL stored procedure. However, the communication between the ADO app and the PL/SQL stored procedure is kind of lost somewhere. I ran Oracle ORADEBUG to find out without much success.

I would appreciate any thought on how to find or trace the link between the ADO and the PL/SQL procedure. Received on Sat Aug 07 1999 - 17:31:18 CDT