run sql script from command line?

From: kev <kevin.porter_at_fast.no>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 18:48:47 +0100

Hi,

I have a script which I currently run in svrmgrl to create a demo database.

Can I run svrmgrl, connect to the DB and run my script from the command line, preferably with a single command? The reason for this is so that I can fire up my demo database from within a script, using a "system( <command> )" function.

Thanks in advance,