hostdef extention does not exist

From: Richard Hansen <NOSPAM>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 02:33:16 GMT

We have a C program that is returning this error. Can someone give an overview on under what conditions this message is returned. Sorry, I don't have much information on this right now but I wanted to get it posted tonight - I'll have more info. tomorrow.

Thanks in advance. Received on Tue Aug 03 1999 - 21:33:16 CDT