Oracle Developed on?

From: <leitner_at_att.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 04:37:21 -0800

Got a different question.

I was wondering if anyone knew what platform Oracle develops its product on. I heard, not sure where, that they developed on Solaris and then ports the code to other platforms and alters the product there.

Anyone have any ideas? I am trying to sell Oracle to my company, which is a Sun shop, and this would be some interesting information.

Neal

   -**** Posted from RemarQ, http://www.remarq.com/?a ****-  Search and Read Usenet Discussions in your Browser - FREE - Received on Tue Aug 03 1999 - 07:37:21 CDT