Ulimit on Solaris?

From: Phil Pereira <pjpereira_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 3 Aug 1999 02:11:57 GMT

After installing Oracle 7.3.4 server on Solaris 2.6, I try to run the root.sh script, per the installation instructions. The script fails, with a message that I need to increase the Oracle users's ulimit. No information on which aspect of the ulimit I need to increase, or how to do this. Man ulimit offers little help, just command line syntax. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Phil
ppereira_at_resumix.com Received on Mon Aug 02 1999 - 21:11:57 CDT