Re: Any Good of Bad experience with SQLNavigator

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 22:34:35 -0400

SQLab is fantastic. It's best SQL tuning tool that I've found. We also use SQLNavigator, and the developers are all very pleased with it. (Of course, their other choice is SQL*Plus!)

Regards,

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original music? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult